Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sneak Peek

My shop will be officially opening soon. I'm only holding off for good pictures of my last two items. As soon as the weather cooperates, we will have the grand opening.

In the meantime, I thought I would post a few pictures of my pincushions in the shop. (I did mention I have a slight addiction to pincushions, didn't I? I was only half kidding...)

Anyway, here's  a look at my upcoming items:

First I have two of my favorite pincushions. I use these in my own sewing, and I love them. They're made from demitasse-sized teacups and saucers that I found in an antique shop.

                                      



These are also adorable. I found these egg cups on a shopping trip and I knew that I had to take them home with me. They don't have the handy saucer for catching spare bobbins or seam rippers, but I think they more than make up for that by being so cute.




I have more items coming soon. And the shop should be officially opening by the end of the week. Stay tuned for more. And thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment